[Marxism] a case of "the slows"

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:08:15 MDT 2015

The Guardian's live update is claiming that Tsipras will put forward a
proposal as bad or worse as anything yet offered (and one such report
sensibly predicts strikes and rallies against the proposal will result).

If true, clearly Tsipras doesn't understand that "Oxi means Oxi."

I keep promising myself to go back and read more about Leon Blum looking
for parallels, but realized that brushing up on George McClellan will do
(ergo my subject line).

God I hope I'm proven wrong on all this, but in the meantime am preparing
for the worst (i.e. organizing support for predicted strikes and rallies).