[Marxism] Paul Mason "What was the point of Tsipras referendum?"

ioannis aposperites aposperites at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:27:28 MDT 2015

On 11/07/2015 09:51 πμ, Anthony Hartin via Marxism wrote:

> The Left platform has effectively split but whether it stays to try and
> overthrow the centrists, or it looks to make a new formation with
> Anatarsya - the heart of the street movement (I have no hope for the
> KKE) remains to be seen

Yet it is a pitiable harvest for the comrades of the revolutionary left
inside Syriza. DEA, for example, has spent 15 years inside SYRIZA to
obtain just two negative votes against a (parliamentary) Coup d'état
which transformed the 61,3% of the working class NO to a parliamentary
majority of 88,7% in favor of YES on the same question. The irony of the
history is that the SYRIZA government is about to be the first so far
"left" government to fall because of its OWN Coup d'état!

JA