[Marxism] Richard Seymour on the 'defeat of Syriza'

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 11 11:37:22 MDT 2015

The naked about face of the Syriza regime is also a huge step forward towards killing illusions that leftish reformist parties like Syriza, or Podemos, have anything to offer Europe’s working classes, other than more misery and disaster, and the political neutering of tendencies who choose to walk into those swamps.

That is an important clarification. Hopefully, lesson learned.