[Marxism] Fwd: Re: [Pen-l] Convert to the Drachma – Piece of Cake. Right… | naked capitalism

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jul 15 22:45:06 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Pen-l] [Marxism] Convert to the Drachma – Piece of Cake.
Right… | naked capitalism
Date: 	Thu, 16 Jul 2015 00:41:06 -0400
From: 	nathan tankus <somekindofheterodox at gmail.com>
To: 	pen-l <pen-l at lists.csuchico.edu>

When discussing and developing our thoughts on this Yves and I discussed
this with multiple IT experts who were involved in the finance IT
transition to the Euro. We've also gotten pieces written by them,
building on our larger economic points surrounding these issues. She's
also done consulting work on large IT project changes.

I also sanity checked these arguments with my Father who has a similar
IT background to Louis. This stuff really is obvious when you talk to
someone working in Finance IT.
--
-Nathan Tankus