[Marxism] Solidarity

ioannis aposperites aposperites at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 05:47:30 MDT 2015

This is an appeal for international solidarity for the arrested
militants. More at http://www.okde.org/~okde8395/index.php/en/

and at https://www.facebook.com/groups/47967013576/

"SEND MESSAGES OF SUPPORT TO THE GREEK ANTI-AUSTERITY PROTESTERS
as you know Greece has been for the last 5 years in the forefront of the
class struggle due to the unprecedented neoliberal attack on the working
class.
Recently, the left reformist party of SYRIZA capitulated to the European
capital despite the resistance of the working class.
This capitulation has been met with a new wave of protests and
resistance on behalf of the anti-capitalist left and the genuine
revolutionary forces of the left.
On Wednesday in Syndagma Square the SYRIZA riot police attacked our
block and arrested two of our comrades of OKDE-Spartakos (Greek section
of the 4th International) and of Antarsya along with 13 others.
All of them have been badly beaten while in police custody.
They are awaiting trail on 22nd July under false charges.
We have waged a worldwide campaign collecting signatures of academics
and trade unionists in support of our comrades (both of them trade
unionists, one of them the president of the union of bookshop workers)
to present them in court. Your support is vital to save these militants
from being in jail.
Please forward your name, surname and affiliation to Gianna Katsiampoura
: https://www.facebook.com/gianna.katsiampoura  if you want to support
this campaign"

JA