[Marxism] The moderator's note

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:11:28 MDT 2015

Louis, please let's start this over. I don't want someone to be kicked
off due to him replying to a post of mine. Jim may have lashed out at
other times (we all get hot under the collar, including you and I) but
this reply of his was hardly a fire and brimstone sectarian rant. We
need this discussion because no-one around here, except those living in
Greece,  really has any real idea of what the hell. We're all expressing
our opinions and learning from each others' points. I'd probably be
saying something different this week and something different last week.
It is also a matter of interpretation how to interpret the marxmail
guidelines you sent. Jim was doing what he thinks is class analysis. I
profoundly disagree with his interpretation of class analysis. But
having a form of analysis I disagree with doesn't prove he is playing at
being Trotsky or being the best Bolshevik. And this list would lose
hugely if it also meant people like Andrew Pollack and Marv Gandall were
unsubbed as well. Let's start again and all agree to be respectful in
this discussion.