[Marxism] Counterpunch promoting left-right alliance (aka "Querfront")?

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:15:04 MDT 2015

CP co-editor Joshua Frank replies on my Facebook page -

We publish 100 articles a week, she's singling out 3 writers at most, which
we publish on occasion - of course not all of their stuff. For instance, we
don't run PCR's crazy 9/11 truth theories. But I'm sure that the "editorial
collective" (Jeff and myself) has an agenda to team up with the far-right.
Very obvious. Talk about conspiracy theories.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Charles Faulkner via Marxism