[Marxism] Fwd: Leon Trotsky: Why I Agreed to Appear Before the Dies Committee (excerpt) (1939)

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 08:44:07 MDT 2015

Not to defend TG's recent statements about Counter-Punch, but this seems
more like the liberal rhetoric about "you have the right to say it" rather
than "I am willing to work with you even if you say it". The latter appears
to be the argument they are rejecting in their attacks on you, me, Counter
Punch Weir, and everyone else.

- Amith

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <