[Marxism] Regarding Alison Weir

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 23 10:08:18 MDT 2015

I see the name of Alison Weir has come up on the list.  Below is a statement issued by the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation.
				ken h

http://www.endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=4510

Statement on Complaint Filed Regarding Alison Weir and If Americans Knew

The following statement, issued by the Steering Committee of the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
summarizes our receipt of a complaint against Alison Weir and the organization If Americans Knew and our subsequent action following that complaint,
provides further discussion of our position on the political issues that this case touches upon,
and provides evidence and documentation that undergirds the decisions that have been made by the organization