[Marxism] Fwd: Greek Prime Minister Asked Putin For $10 Billion To "Print Drachmas", Greek Media Reports | Zero Hedge

Shalva Eliava shalva.eliava at outlook.com
Thu Jul 23 20:34:05 MDT 2015

It's definitely true that Kotzias had ties to some elite Russian ideologues. He apparently was/is chummy with arch Russian nationalist/pan-Eurasianist Aleksandr Dugin:

http://www.ekathimerini.com/166715/article/ekathimerini/comment/kotzias-dugin-and-the-eu

Then again Dugin has been on the outs with the Kremlin for some time (they had him dismissed from his position at MGU last year: http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/06/28/putins-ideologist-chauvinist-philosopher-dugin-fired-from-work/), so I'm not sure he would be the best person to facilitate these kinds of high-level contacts. Who knows...perhaps this is just disinformation being put out intentionally by the Greek government: either to excuse their myopic negotiating tactics or as a misdirect - maybe they're still having Russia print Drachmas for them and want to make it seem as though this is a failed endeavor. I guess time will tell...