[Marxism] Greece: the trial of the arrested in July 15th

ioannis aposperites aposperites at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:04:53 MDT 2015

On 30/07/2015 05:57 μμ, Louis Proyect wrote:

> On 7/30/15 10:45 AM, ioannis aposperites via Marxism wrote:
>>
>> More details about the trial of the arrested on leftvoice
>> http://www.leftvoice.org/Greece-A-scandalous-trial-targeting-left-wing-activists
>>

>> Yesterday in an interview to the SYRIZA's radio "stokokkkino" Tsipras
>
> I am absolutely for releasing those arrested but this article strains
> credulity since I just can't picture cops asking such questions:

It is a very well known cop's attitude to ask questions while beating
their victims pretending that it is precisely because of their answers
that they reserve been beaten. And it is under our beloved left
government that, surprisingly may it be, such things may occur. The cops
have been also heard saying each other "it's since 2012 that we hadn't
that fun". To be sure, i have definitely checked it out in my
dictionary, they call it torture.

JA