[Marxism] The Council for the National Interest

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 30 16:19:48 MDT 2015

In the recent exchange regarding Alison Weir I did not see reference to her involvement with The Council for the National Interest.  CNI is committed to the curious proposition that US foreign policy needs correction in the Middle East because it does not serve the national interest.  Elsewhere, presumably, the US is pursuing its own interests and that is as it should be.
					ken h

http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/

OUR MISSION
CNI works for U.S. Middle East policies that represent the highest values of our founders and our citizens and that work to sustain a nation of honor, decency, security, and prosperity.