[Marxism] The Council for the National Interest

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:36:37 MDT 2015

I thought you were being sarcastic too. Silly me for giving you the benefit
of the doubt.

> Iyad Burnat, the head of the Bi'lin Popular Committee" whose only guilt
is signing a petition in error?

How about everything else Iyad does, are all of those things in error too?
What an arrogant, patronizing crock of shit, Iyad can speak for himself and
doesn't need the Nancy Drew Anti-Fascist Detective Club to tell him what is
right for him or his village.

- Amith