[Marxism] New Issue of Revolutionary History: Clara Zetkin: Letters and Writings

Lüko Willms willms at luekowillms.de
Sun Nov 1 13:46:23 MST 2015

on Sonntag, 1. November 2015 at 19:27, Paul Flewers via Marxism wrote:

> New Issue of Revolutionary History: Clara Zetkin: Letters and Writings

  Great to have at least some of her writings and speeches in English.

  Clara Zetkin was one of our best. The "Speech to the ECCI" which is on the list of contents -- is that by any chance her talk about Italian fascism of 1923 (I believe that was the year)? This is the oldest and best (before Trotsky) to analyze fascism as a social and political phenomenon.

  Her letters to Lenin are wonderful.

  I just wonder which German sources have been taken for the translations. The GDR publications of the 1950ies etc are all abbreviated and possibly falsified.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de