[Marxism] Submission

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:43:17 MST 2015

I am wholly aware that flagrant self-promotion might be class-less in a
class-based discussion forum such as this, but I wanted to share some of my
Marxist short films to add to the conversation, my major focus has been on
race and racism issues.

TAXI SEARCHERS: A VIDEO ESSAY
https://youtu.be/X2mYcMCj4uA

BIRTH OF A GRAMMAR WITH NOAM CHOMSKY
https://youtu.be/U7lP3duGYbU

AARON BRIGGS AND THE HMS GASPEE (TRAILER)
https://youtu.be/lEmCXmyKG2w

I am holding a screening of the AARON BRIGGS film at AS220 on November 24
in Providence on Empire Street. Tickets are $2 and all funds will go to the
Providence Industrial Workers of the World office fund. For more info on
that film, visit tinyurl.com/HASCBriggs Web.

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart