[Marxism] Fox News: Blair urges Libya no-fly zone because oil prices up, markets down

Shalva Eliava shalva.eliava at outlook.com
Wed Nov 4 20:36:06 MST 2015

I hate to post a Fox News article but I just had to share this:

"A newly released email from February 2011 shows Blumenthal advocated for a no-fly zone over Libya, writing, 'U.S. might consider advancing tomorrow. Libyan helicopters and planes are raining terror on cities.' The email was forwarded by Clinton to her deputy chief of staff Jake Sullivan with the question, 'What do you think of this idea?'

A second email from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair in March 2011 also advocated for a no-fly zone, with Blair stating, 'Please work on the non-fly zone, or the other options I mentioned. Oil prices are rising, markets are down. We have to be decisive.'"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/03/state-department-emails-conflict-with-clintons-benghazi-testimony/

Отправлено с Айтелеграфа