[Marxism] [Pen-l] Fwd: Why “Trumbo” is One of the Most Important Films Ever Made,

Michael Yates mikedjyates at msn.com
Fri Nov 6 15:00:23 MST 2015

Good review, Louis. I hope I get to see the film. Dalton Trumbo wrote a fantastic antiwar novel, Johnny Got His Gun. A great book to give to anyone thinking of joining the military. The Hollywood Ten set an example for all of us. Principle, courage, defiance of those in power. They suffered a good deal for it. Paul Buhle has written some good stuff about left-wing Hollywood, including about those blacklisted.