[Marxism] Leila Khaled in the Philippines

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:15:05 MST 2015

So, Andy, do you think it's OK to get guns from the imperialists but not
attend conferences with liberation forces from lal over the world, if the
conference organisers are 'ultra-Maoists'.

What does 'brutally denied' mean?  Are you suggesting that in recent years,
the CPP leadership has killed members who want to discuss stuff?

For an alternative view of stuff in relation to Walden Bello, see, for
instance:

https://arnoldpadilla.wordpress.com/tag/walden-bello/

https://sanfranchrp.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/sf-chrp-condemns-bellos-red-baiting/