[Marxism] Australia's Grand Mufti is right

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 17 23:46:21 MST 2015

Australia's Grand Mufti is right

Invading Iraq and killing up to 1.5 m Iraqis was, as we pointed out in
our demonstrations against the Iraq War in 2003, always going to produce
a backlash. It has, and this mirror of Western barbarity called ISIS is
now wreaking some destruction in the West, although its main victims
remain Muslims in Iraq and Syria. Far from being condemned, the Grand
Mufti of Australia deserves our support for pointing out some of the
Western drivers behind these terrorist attacks. More of the same -
bombings, racism, xenophobia, locking up people without evidence,
closing the borders - will only strengthen support for ISIS.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/11/18/australias-grand-mufti-is-right/