[Marxism] Leila Khaled in the Philippines

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:14:36 MST 2015

MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE DONE???
First of all, Sison's own supporters admit the killings, they just say the
policy was later abandoned (in a "rectification" campaign).
Secondly, I don't know where you got your training, Ferguson, but where I
come from ANY violence against a comrade or coworker is 100% expressly
forbidden. And apologizing for it or lying about it is morally
reprehensible.
The fact that you defend murder chills my blood. And the fact that, in a
moment when Palestinian youth are mobilizing without and even against the
old factions, you are still promoting tired old Stalinists, convinces me
that your ideas are an obstacle to the reorganization of the global left.