[Marxism] Leila Khaled in the Philippines

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:31:51 MST 2015

No, Andrew I don't defend murder.

This whole thing began because, after I posted a PFLP piece about Leila
Khaled - NOT about Sison - you launched into a big attack on Sison!!!  You
are obsessed with the dude.  You attempted to divert it into an entire
different discussion, which had nothng to do with the PFLP piece and what
Leila Khaled said at the conference.  Then you launch into hyperbole
accusing me of defending murder.  And I assume it is Leila Khaled you are
calling a "tired old Stalinist".  I'll leave it to other comrades to draw
their own conclusions about that sot of name-calling.

You are sadly living in the past - obsessed with 'Stalinists' when it is a
meaningless term in the 21st century.

I have no intention of carrying on further discussion with anyone obsessed
with reliving the Trotsky-Stalin dispute and who sees Stalinism - and wants
to denounce it - any time they see anyone speaking at an ILPS event.
Grief, you need to move on,

Phil