[Marxism] Leila Khaled in the Philippines

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:45:43 MST 2015

Oops, I do have one more thing to say re Andy.

People who might have missed the original article can see it here:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/leila-khaled-in-the-philippines/

This is what Andy took huge exception to and began to divert into a
discussion about Sison and Stalinism and murder.

More fool me for having responded in the first place to his diversionary
efforts.  I should have just ignored it, since I know the reaction the
letters ILPS induce in him.

Now, I really am done on the subject, except to say it looks like Leila's
Philippines trip has been a big success.

Phil