[Marxism] Why the USA attacked Syria? To get Iran? Really?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Nov 20 11:23:24 MST 2015

On 11/20/15 1:16 PM, Lüko Willms wrote:
> *
>
> * Just to say anything venting your anger, even completely unrelated?

As a fellow member of the Baathist amen corner with Charles Glass, you
probably didn't understand my point. Let me repeat it slowly and clearly
so that it might sink in.

CHARLES GLASS SAID THAT THE USA IS AIMING AT REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA
BECAUSE IT IS ALLIED WITH IRAN.

I TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS A CROCK OF SHIT BECAUSE GEORGE W. BUSH
IMPLEMENTED REGIME CHANGE IN IRAQ TO BRING PRO-IRANIAN SHI'ITES TO POWER.

GET IT?