[Marxism] Refugees.

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:16:52 MST 2015

I hadn't noticed that, well-spotted Andy, and your reaction highly
appropriate. "Regime-change refugees" indeed, the millions fleeing
Assad's exterminationist campaign. Just a couple of years ago, both
Prasad and Tariq Ali signed the statement by hundreds of prominent
leftists supporting the Syrian revolution. Since then, I guess they
found the need to adapt to their audiences, who like to hear the same
tired old clichés that are repeated (virtually plagiarised from each
other) by one "left" journal and prominent left luminary after
another. Neither solid facts nor leftist ethics are any longer
relevant.