[Marxism] Yes, there are 70,000 moderate opposition fighters in Syria. Here’s what we know about them

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:13:19 MST 2015

In
http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/11/well-what-about-barrel-bombings-that.html
I say:

[ As a side note, this would be a good place to point out that the
bourgeois and Imperial Left practice of mislabeling the democratic and more
secular forces in the Syrian revolution, the *"moderate opposition" *is not
doing them any favor and is likely to influence foreign youth heading for
Syria to throw their lot in with the hard core jihadists like Daesh and al
Nusra. These youth aren't interested in anything labeled *"moderate."* Much
less in anything labeled *"US backed." *]

Am I wrong. I've also heard the term "moderate Muslim" thrown around, which
prompted me to reply to a tweet, "In the Pope a moderate Christian? Are
you?"

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism <