[Marxism] The people's climate march in Canberra

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 29 03:53:46 MST 2015

Maybe Gary. I think however the long years of social movement and union
inactivity make it difficult to mobilise people to and then beyond
marches. With the Greens having only an electoral perspective, the great
discontentment has little chance of finding an outlet, let alone forcing
successful action on capital and its governments.

Comradely

John

--
John Passant 1 Naismith Pl Kambah ACT 2902 0422984334