[Marxism] Fwd: What do we do about ISIS? | rs21

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:32:03 MST 2015

 I love the picture of Tunisian revolutionaries with a picture of Che from
my 1/23/11 blog post
http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2011/01/huffington-post-disses-jasmine_8415.html

I also love the fact that I called out Marc Ginsberg in the HPost for
saying:

> What happened in Tunisia most likely will stay in Tunisia

I said this may be the start of something big. I guess history has made my
point.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291