[Marxism] Aaaargh, campism again!

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at juno.com
Thu Oct 1 06:51:58 MDT 2015

A variety of Hungarian "left" groups issued this statement:http://www.criticatac.ro/lefteast/hungarian-left-wing-organizations-demand-adequate-policies-for-the-regugee-crisis/ I sent the comment below, and the authors' response was that there is no revolution in Syria, only a religious war. Fuck me. "Saw your statement at LeftEast. Great work, thanks for taking the initiative.However you're dead wrong when you pin the responsibility for the refugee crisis and related casualties solely on US and Western Europe imperialism. Mention must be made of Assad's responsibility for well over 90% of all civilian deaths, and of his (and other regional dictators) responsibility for helping imperialism dominate the region.Without such mention you cut yourself off from joint efforts with the continuing Syrian Revolution at the grassroots (see syriafreedomforever.wordpress.com )Andy PollackMember, MENA Solidarity Network-US"