[Marxism] regarding Russian air strikes

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 10:05:22 MDT 2015

And don''t get me started on the rebels. Even worse with the lies!

"The commander of the Liwa Suqour al-Jabal rebel group, which has received
training by the CIA, says a training camp in Idlib province was struck by
about 20 missiles in two separate sorties."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/01/russia-launches-fresh-airstrikes-on-syria-targets

Damnable US officials, with their incessant lies!

--
lytlað."