[Marxism] Fwd: Why The West Fears Putin | National News | British National Party

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Oct 1 11:30:52 MDT 2015

(Is there much difference between what the BNP believes and what you get
from Mike Whitney ore Pepe Escobar? If so, I can't detect it.)

While the rest of the world sinks in to an economic crisis of its own
making, Russia lives within its means and cuts its suit according to its
cloth. Its people are not in perpetual debt, and while their lifestyle
might not be as luxurious as the wealthy in the US or Europe, they live
happy lives with the prospect of retiring at 55.

While the West languishes under the onerous burden of economic slavery
and permanent debt, Russia owes no one any money and its people pay low
taxes.

In the West our traditions and culture are under threat. Our laws have
been manipulated to permit every sin and debauchery to take precedence.

Our religion has been annihilated on the altar of political correctness,
and our political systems are now so corrupt and stage managed that few
bother to vote.

So what is it about Russia and Putin that our leaders want us to hate?
Why is it that the controlled media are lying overtime to try to
brainwash the naive to despise Putin and the Slavic nation he leads?

Quite simply Putin is a devout Christian who has put Christianity in
prime position within Russia. Their laws are Christian laws, their
customs are Christian customs, and Christian tradition defines Russian
law and justice.

full: http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/why-west-fears-putin