[Marxism] examples of continuing grassroots mobilizations

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at juno.com
Thu Oct 1 13:44:16 MDT 2015

Below are entries at syriafreedomforever.wordpress.com of peaceful grassroots mobilizations against both Assad and Islamists just from end of July to date. (I tried to copy and edit the last couple years but couldn't for unclear technical reasons; if someone can copy and paste the last couple years and send to me I'd appreciate it!).The point is that no-one who isn't a willfully ignorant tankie could deny that these are the continuing forces of the revolution. They may or may not have the ability to engage in the structured democracy Anand so wonderfully describes (although WITHIN each community, if not as much today ACROSS, these civilians are surely making their own decisions). But there can be no doubt that Assad and Daesh, Washington and Moscow, want to wipe out these continuing proofs of the revolution's survival, woefully bloodied but unbowed.OUR TASK NOW IS TO FIND WAYS TO SUPPORT THEM, MATERIALLY, POLITICALLY, ETC.Kurds, ‪‎Arabs, ‪‎Assyrians & ‪Turkmen march against ISIS and Assad crimes in neighbourhood Sheikh Maqsoud, ‪AleppoPosted on September 25, 2015 Protest organized by activists in Daraa condemning the murder of Media activist Ahmad Masalmeh.Posted on September 21, 2015  Demonstration against Jabhat al Nusra in the neighborhood of Aqioul, AleppoPosted on September 12, 2015 Demonstration in the city of Al-Atarib, Rural Aleppo, against Jabhat Al NusraPosted on September 8, 2015 السويداء تطالب بأسقاط النظام الأسد – New demonstration in Sweida demanding the overthrow of the Assad regimePosted on September 8, 2015 Protesters smash a statue of Hafez al-Assad in al-Suwaidaa in response to the assassination of Sheikh Wahid Bal’ousPosted on September 5, 2015 Demonstration in the city of Al-Atarib against Jabhat al Nusra- مظاهرة في مدينة الأتارب ضد جبهة النصرةPosted on September 5, 2015  للمطالبة إطلاق سراح المعتقلين – Mass demonstration in besieged Saqba and protest of women demanding the liberation of the prisoners in the prison of Jaysh al-Islam –Posted on August 14, 2015 النصرة – Demonstration in the city of Al-Atarib, West Rural Aleppo, against Jabhat al-NusraPosted on August 14, 2015 Thousands of demonstrators in the city of Saqba, Rif Damascus, demanding to unite and to put aside the differences and overthrow the authoritarian leadersPosted on August 8, 2015  “مظاهرات بالغوطة, ي مدينة سقبا, تحت شعار ” يسقط زهران – Demonstrations in the Goutha, Rif Damascus, under the slogan “Overthrow Zahran Alloush”Posted on August 5, 2015  شام ريف دمشق حرستا مظاهرات تندد بالممارسات التي يقوم بها جيش الإسلام في حرستا – Rif Damascus, Harasta, demonstration against the practices of Jeysh al-IslamPosted on August 5, 2015  وقفة احتجاجة لمجلس دوما المحلي تنديداً بخطف أحد أعضاءه – Sit in of the local council in Douma to protest against the kidnapping of one of its membersPosted on July 25, 2015  Sit in of the local council in Douma to protest against the kidnapping of one of its membersPosted on July 25, 2015
Coconut Creamsicle Margarita
When I think of flavors that are instantly cooling, the first one that comes to mind is coconut. It can be so crisp and refreshing. I completely crave it on hot days! That ends the analysis on why this drink recipe, inspired by a How Sweet It Is version, is a perfect cocktail for me on a blazing ho
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/560d8d54b9bb1d5452fcst02duc