[Marxism] Marx and LTRPF

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 2 21:09:30 MDT 2015

"These days falling rates of profit don't have much political resonance
because the class has been pushed back so far and is relatively atomised,
certainly in terms of consciousness."

It may be the relentless attack on working class livings everywhere is driven, in major part, by efforts to compensate for the falling rate of profit. It may be that the effects of the falling rate of profit, although not of immediate resonance, provide the fuse that brings on an explosion.

Perhaps general extreme working class atomisation may contain a now largely unexpected opposite: a working class somewhere crystalizing and organizing itself to fight for itself, with all that could possibly lead to.

The working class now is a world class.