[Marxism] Capital vol 3

Lüko Willms marxmail at lws-media.de
Sat Oct 3 08:52:23 MDT 2015

on Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015 at 13:07, Angelus Novus via Marxism wrote:

> Phillip Ferguson:

>> What's your source for this?

> MEGA and its editors.

 Don't indicate a vague direction, but give a concrete source. A journal article, for example, or another publicly accessible document, with page number and all.

  BTW, I am always amused by your username on Yahoo. Really funny. It reminds me of the banner I saw in one of the early "Blockupy" demonstrations in Frankfurt/Main with the text "For a revolutionary perspective!" (my translation from German). I did not bother to ask the carriers of that banner from whom they expect to be provided with such a perspective.

  On the other hand, Ferguson writes his first name with just one "l".

  Besides, I am for having good weather tomorrow.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de