[Marxism] The Irish Revolution

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:25:05 MDT 2015

In the past few days I’ve been in contact with a number of republicans
around Ireland and further afield, as part of my attempt to expand this
blog’s readership and also to find more people to write for it.

One result is that I came in contact with someone who recently (2013)
completed a master’s thesis on how republicans who continue to hold core
republican views have been presented by the Provisionals’ leadership (and
others – academics, media) as “dissident republicans”.  Larry has kindly
agreed that I can use his MA thesis for the blog.

So, over the next couple of weeks, I hope to go through it and start
getting it up on the blog.

I am trying to put aside time to work on a feature piece on Fintan Lalor
and the Irish Revolution, as well as a bunch of reviews which I have been
meaning to write over the past couple of years and haven’t, as other
aspects of life have intervened continuously, as they are wont to do. . .

Once again, I am very keen to get other people involved in writing stuff
for the blog.

https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/

Phil