[Marxism] [marxism-thaxis] The Heroic Deed: Myth and Revolution

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:30:05 MDT 2015

"Scientific pretentions " ? Giggles

I am interested in the effort to analyze ( scientifically , presumably) the role of myth in capitalist society and culture as I'm teaching anthropology where the study of myth is important, but of course mostly in societies with different modes of production and social structures from capitalism .

Sent from my iPhone