[Marxism] 15 years since the toppling of the Milošević regime and why the Left should celebrate it

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:02:11 MDT 2015

PS: Speaking of Stop Some Wars, I seem to have been blocked on Facebook
from Kevin Ovenden's page after criticizing his recent pro-Putin status
(even though I criticized him on my Timeline, not his).
I mention that here because of how dangerous it is to have an officer of
STW hail Putin - and also to request that other comrades not yet blocked
keep an eye out for more such putrid pronunciamentos by Kevin, and post
them here.