[Marxism] Photos from the Australians for Syria protest at the Russian Embassy

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 8 15:19:26 MDT 2015

Photos from the Australians for Syria protest at the Russian Embassy

I went along to the protest for the Syrian revolution and democracy at
the Russian Embassy in Canberra on Thursday. Here is a one photo of part
of the crowd of about 80 Syrians and Syrian Australians. They asked me
to speak and I expressed support for the democratic struggle against the
butcher Assad and for democracy and to stop the bombing. Victory to the
Syrian revolution. Victory to the Syrian people. Victory to democracy.
More photos in the link.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/10/09/photos-from-the-australians-for-syria-protest-at-the-russian-embassy/