[Marxism] Row over NYC Palestine Activists' Critical take on BDS

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:19:56 MDT 2015

I know the players all too well, and the BDS groups in Palestine were
entirely correct in their criticism of the "NYC SJP" statement, which is a
sectarian, ultraleft attack on the movement.
Are any or all of the former groups class struggle revolutionaries? That's
worth exploring.
But the Maoist sect behind the denunciation of BDS and the
mischaracterization of the movement's goals and leaders are narrow-minded
bullies. (I know, having faced their wrath myself.)