[Marxism] Letter to Putin

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 11 11:50:06 MDT 2015

I received this from a friend, apparently a Google translation from another language.  I have included a sample at the bottom, so someone can identify the language.
					ken h

Dear President Putin,

As members of the global community we are based will in reality like
to express our appreciation and our support for the decision by the
Russian Federation to provide humanitarian and military assistance to
Syria, its forces and its democratically elected leader, President
Bashar al-Assad their fight against international terrorists assisted
by the US
Launching air strikes against ISIL terrorists in Syria comes at a
critical moment, one just like the decisive role of Russia in
preventing a Western military intervention in 2013. With your voice of
reason and strength for justice express Syrians, Russians and all
people of conscience all over the world you thanks and support.
Since 2011, Western leaders are determined to turn Syria into a failed
state. They have gone so far in providing financing, training and
weaponry on foreign mercenaries to carry out a brutal campaign of
terror against the Syrian people and their legitimate regering.2 these
terrorist forces and religious fanatics do not represent the will of
the Syrian people, the majority of president Assad supports. As you
said in your speech to the United Nations General Assembly is up to
the Syrian people and only the Syrian people to decide who should lead
them.
In 2013, when the West was preparing to launch a military campaign
against Syria from Russia intervened and ensured a peaceful,
diplomatic solution. In a sane world, this would be a natural response
to international problems and Russia would not walk alone.
Unfortunately, the West continues its blind policy for the support of
violence, coercion and unlawful intervention in the affairs of
sovereign nations.
While the West insists on destabilization, war and chaos, Russia is
steadfast in its commitment to dialogue, cooperation and international
law. Your response to the crisis in Syria that gives exactly.
As you know, President Assad has shown that he is an intelligent and
brave man and good will. And like most public figures who possess such
qualities, he is mercilessly slandered and vilified by Western
governments and media. One example is the Houla massacre in May 2012
that 108 Syrians, including 49 children, were killed. The Syrian army
was blamed for the atrocity but was later revealed that the massacre
was committed by forces affiliated with the US-backed "Free Syrian
Army" (VSL) and that the victims supporters of the Syrian government
waren.3 Later in 2012 was being beaten how the VSL kidnapped citizens
and non-duty soldiers vermoordden.4
This is the 'moderate opposition group who support Western government
officials in their illegal aggression against Mr Assad, and Russia is
now accused of directing air attacks on them. These and other facts
clearly show that the US government and its allies only declare that
they are fighting terror while they create in fact directly and
support in a futile attempt to secure US global hegemony. They do this
without the support of the United Nations and without the support of
the legitimate governments of the countries they attack.
The second Secretary-General of the United Nations, Dag Hammarskjold,
John F. Kennedy regarded as the greatest statesman of his time, noted
decide the issues on which not only the UN was confronted with it, but