[Marxism] [UCE] Re: Help with German translation

Lüko Willms marxmail at lws-media.de
Mon Oct 12 16:40:20 MDT 2015

on Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 at 23:57, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> Sort of confirms my suspicion that Germans lack a sense of humor

 why that?

 Don't you feel honored when people take your emanations as model for their comments, and acknowledge their source? Should he have translated your article word by word instead of just paraphrasing it?

> except maybe for Katzenjammer Kids.

 ?? except that I heard of that but can't fathom what that has to do with Germans.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de