[Marxism] Vietnam's reaction [Linux Beach] Where are the anti-war protesters now?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:41:08 MDT 2015

FYI: After I took *Vietnam: American Holocaust* to Vietnam in 2009, got
it shown on VTV4, <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAYMVVxKrxw>won the
support of Vu Xuan Hong <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfvRhTxbszc>,
Member of the National Assembly of the S.R. Vietnam and President of the
Vietnam Union of Friendship Organizations, and was the guest of honor at
a banquet hosted by Tran Dac Loi [ Deputy Head of the Party Central
Committee's Commission for External Relations] Who suggested I do a doc
on Vo Nguyen Giap, after what was then my then current project Vietnam:
People's Victory, and promised me special access in completing those
projects. I was planning a Vietnam Trilogy with the Giap bio as the 3rd
part before the Arab Spring broke out and caused a change in plans.  Bui
Van Nghi has been my appointed contact point to both party and state
since then. As Giap's health was failing, he tried to arrange a return
trip to interview him, but that never happen. However I was promised
special access to their archives and have already gotten materials and
permissions to use from him.

Oh, well.

me & Loi