[Marxism] Time to recall that the enemy is at home

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 01:00:55 MDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Lüko Willms <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu>
wrote:

> Look up Karl Liebknecht on this topic,
> >
> https://www.marxists.org/archive/liebknecht-k/works/1915/05/main-enemy-home.htm
>
> >  The main enemy of every people is in their own country!

Does that apply to the people of Libya and Syria too, or were they expected
to put up with fascist dictatorships in the interest of "The Resistance?"

I don't think anybody is arguing that US imperialism isn't our main enemy.
We're just internationalist who believe we should support the Libyan and
Syrian people in their struggles against their main enemies.

That's what I mean by,

In Solidarity,

Clay