[Marxism] Time to recall that the enemy is at home

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Thu Oct 15 01:34:49 MDT 2015

Lüko Willms wrote

Since it has become a sport on this mailing list to pinpoint people and powers which "join the axis of resistance", i.e. do not submit themselves to the imperialist politics of the world dictatorship exercised from Washington, it has to be recalled that the revolutionary workers movement has always held high the simple truth, that our enemy is at home, is "our" own government and its policies.

Thanks, Luko, you nailed it. Until we figure out our own problems, who are we to pontificate (and ad nauseam yet) about others.

---