[Marxism] Time to recall that the enemy is at home

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Oct 15 06:42:25 MDT 2015

On 10/15/15 8:25 AM, Mark Richey via Marxism wrote:

> But whether or not there ever was such an unarmed, 'spontaneous'
> civilian opposition, , hey, it's LONG gone at this point.  The FSA,
> according to Franklin Lamb, who has spent a lot of time in Syria and
> speaks the language, is mostly viewed now by Syrians  as agents of
> Turkey.

If you plan on participating on Marxmail except to fish for people to
add to your mailing list, it would be a good idea to invoke authorities
with a bit more credibility. Lamb is a long-term partisan of Hizbollah,
which he would be happy to admit.

In terms of the enemy being at home, does that mean we should join some
rally organized by UNAC in Washington demanding "No Tow Missiles", where
we can see a bunch of people carrying big pictures of Bashar al-Assad as
is customary in such ranks?

No thanks.