[Marxism] Fwd: The left can oppose Russian intervention in Syria without capitulating to our own rulers | REDFLAG

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:54:14 MDT 2015

One of the arguments often made about why China has a right to rule
Tibet and the imperial egotism about it is justified is that, after all,
Tibet was ruled by China for centuries. I'd always point out to them
that Vietnam was ruled by China for 1000 years - much longer than Tibet.
Draw your own conclusions.