[Marxism] Fwd: Obama’s Legacy: An Abyss Gazing Back

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 16 07:54:56 MDT 2015

This is by my good friend and comrade Idrees Ahmed, a long-standing
critic of the Baathist amen corner. CounterPunch has published articles
in the last week or so by him, Charles Davis and Michael Neumann so I
don't want to hear any more whining about it being biased. I think that
the paucity of articles challenging the amen corner is more a function
of our POV being in a distinct minority on the left than CounterPunch
being hostile to it. All this should be kept in mind when I write a
fundraising appeal for it this weekend.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/16/obamas-legacy-an-abyss-gazing-back/