[Marxism] Time to recall that the enemy is at home

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Oct 16 08:10:16 MDT 2015

On 10/16/15 9:49 AM, A.R. G wrote:
> I'm closer to Louis on his assessment re: JAN but not on his assessment
> of MarxMail's frequent posters.

Let me qualify my remark. Very few people post about Syria. Those that
do tend to back up their arguments with data. Okay, let me qualify that.
I am talking about me and Michael Karadjis. Generally we write 2 to 4
thousand word articles on our blog and then forward a link. If you don't
have a blog and want to defend a position on Syria here, then at least
take the trouble to do your homework. Make sure when you talk about
religious minorities being persecuted, back it up. For example, when an
al-Nusra detachment killed some Druze in Idlib this year, the act was
condemned by other Islamist groups and even by Nusra itself. How do I
know this? Because Michael Karadjis researched it and backed up his
assertions with documentation:

https://mkaradjis.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/revolutionary-forces-throughout-syria-condemn-nusras-massacre-of-druze-villagers/

Like I say, if you are serious about Syrian politics, let's hear some
serious contributions. This is not Twitter after all.