[Marxism] Syrian Coalition: Assad Squandered Syria’s Sovereignty to Israeli, Russian and Iranian Aggressors

Mark Richey markrichey at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 18 09:53:52 MDT 2015

Karadjis provides no  documentation that Assad brought the jihadists from more than 50 countries who have laid waste to much of Syria.  It would be very very difficult to document such a patently false proposition.

I believe we all know it was the CIA who trained thousands of them, armed and funded them, since VERY early.  The CIA camaps in Jordan are no secret.   Do I need to document that?

nd wasn't it already a breeding ground for terrorists before the Iranians or HIzbollah showed up?  EVer hear of ISIS, al Nusra, etc.?  I'm pretty sure Assad didnt bring them to Syria.. I don't believe I have to document that, it's pretty much a fact recognized by everyone.
The Russians are very recent arrivals here.