[Marxism] Time to recall that the enemy is at home

Mark Richey markrichey at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 19 00:18:53 MDT 2015

Speaking of documentation, since you can't of course produce any that I'm any sort of spy, you should, on any sober,rational, let alone 'marxist' list,be immediately suspended for unfounded and vicious rumor mongering.

What I can document is that 'solidarity' activists anywhere in the US are overwhelmingly liberal zionist, Jewish cliquists, such as MECA, JVP, IJAN, etc. Such is the case in the Bay Area where most are in the wake of Barbara Lubin, the alter ego of MECA, essentially a two Jewish woman operation, but which people like AR parrot mindlessly.  After all, they're Jewish, they must be right..

They've been spreading these rumors for 20 years,and of course, any rational person would assume that any real agent would have disappeared back then and been replaced with someone not targeted as such...

But we're dealing with tribal cliquism here, not rational discourse. After all, I'm not Jewish, 'we' don't need any stinking documentation...