[Marxism] Jew baiting (was: Time to recall that the enemy is at home)

Mark Richey markrichey at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 19 06:51:15 MDT 2015

These people ARE smart and sophisticated, and when they spread these rumors, of course they know perfectly well they aren't true, they dont' make sense since any real agent would have immediately disappeared when identified..

And of course, they also know the government remotely listens to everything on the net anyway, they have no need to send agents around any longer.

So what they are doing is DELIBERATELY spreading falsehoods, smears basically.

And they know there are nutballs worse than even Jeff who will take this for good coin, and I could well be assaulted, or worse.

And of course, THEY wouldn't be responsible if that happened, would they?  Oh no, SOO clever, these liberal zionists.

THAT is what makes repeating those rumors on the list so contempitble.  You are chiming in with veiled death threats.

 As for those who support and defend this sort of activity, I will leave that for other people to judge.  Too obvious for me to bother editorializing.